With office locations throughout the United States and a Global Reach of consulting professionals, BSTI gives you the flexibility to drive your career forward with challenging projects and educational growth opportunities.
Join the team surrounding BSTI in either our Applications Division or Consulting Division.
Cloud Security Engineer
Doing what’s right for investors everywhere means safeguarding the business. By providing subject matter expertise in third party vendor products in Azure, you will lead the customization and integration of these products into the BSTI environment. As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will use your analytical problem solving skills to resolve complex issues and provide user support. At Vanguard, a first-class client experience starts with a secure business. Make it count.
Duties and Responsibilities: you will provide senior level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for mainframe-, client/server-, Web-, and/or PC-based systems.
In this role you will
What it takes
Senior Consultant, Data & Analytics
A Senior Consultant - Data & Analytics is responsible for providing accounting, economic and financial related consulting services as they relate to litigation, dispute resolution or financial investigations. He/she will assist businesses, government entities and law firms in complex, data-intensive analyses requiring the understanding of relationships between various information sources, complex modeling or information sharing. Working in the Data & Analytics practice provides the opportunity to work in a leveraged, team based model of diversely skilled, intelligent, driven and successful individuals. Team members regularly exceed expectations and are recognized accordingly; through promotion, compensation, public recognition and positive feedback.
As a Senior Consultant, you will develop in-depth knowledge of your clients' objectives and challenges in order to design and implement innovative strategies to assist them through their current difficulties and prepare them for the future. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
· Identifying, acquiring, synthesizing, mining and analyzing relevant data
· Identifying the relationships among multiple sources and types of data, and organizing this information to facilitate effective data analysis
· Designing and implementing complex financial database models to generate meaningful statistics and resolve disputes
· Analyzing and interpreting historical financial, operational, and transactional data
· Maintaining detailed work-paper records of assumptions, methodologies, and information sources utilized during the performance of all analytical tasks
· Performing the day to day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel, BSTI team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement
· Preparing written analyses, reports, presentations, and interrogatories for third parties on the project scope and/or results of activities
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
· 2+ years of experience in finance, accounting, or economics with an emphasis in complex problem solving, data analytics, or related competencies
· Experience working in a team oriented environment
· Possess strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills
· Able to work in a team as well as independently
· Able to demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal), mathematical, and organizational skills
· Able to adapt quickly in handling multiple evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritized deadlines
· Possess strong interpersonal skills
· Highly motivated, hard-working, eager to learn, willing to travel, and able to motivate others
· Able to utilize technology to solve complex problems
· Able to effectively execute work plans
· Able to effectively manage multiple staff and project responsibilities
· Able to provide quality assurance
· Able to regularly communicate project/work stream status to both internal and external clients
· Able to produce high quality work product under strict deadlines
· Proficient in SQL, PL SQL, Oracle, VBA, and / or other technical skills related to data extraction, transformation and loading
· Possess a general understanding of financial and accounting principles and / or other quantitative skills
· Proficient in analyzing data within relational database systems such as MS Access, MS SQL Server
· Familiarity with tools such as Tableau, APEX, .NET, Java, Python and SharePoint
Please email all resumes to info@BreckenridgeSoftware.com
Attention: HR: Senior Consultant, Data & Analytics
Copyright © 2022 Breckenridge Software Technologies, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.